Common Meal Delivery Service Misconceptions
Preparing healthy meals can be challenging, especially with everything you must do in a day. You’ll have those nights where you shrug your shoulders and decide that a takeaway meal will have to do, minus the shopping, cooking and clean-up.
What if we told you there’s a way to eat healthy meals that pack a punch without spending hours in the kitchen? With our Gold Coast meal delivery services, you and your loved ones can sit at the kitchen table and feast on nutritional, tasty classics we all know and love, from Chicken Teriyaki to Shepherd’s Pie and more.
This article will debunk some common misconceptions surrounding meal delivery services. That way, you can rest assured that meal delivery will save you time and give your body the sustenance it needs.
Common misconceptions about meal delivery services
At Cameron’s Kitchen, we understand better than anyone how important it is to find a meal delivery service that ticks all your boxes and meets your loved ones’ needs. Here are some common misconceptions about meal delivery services to take note of:
- Meal delivery services are only for people trying to lose weight
While some meal delivery services focus on weight loss, that’s certainly not the case for all delivery services. At Cameron’s Kitchen, we provide a range of meals that suit different dietary preferences and lifestyles, such as gluten-free, dairy-free and vegetarian. Our qualified chefs cook wholesome, nutritionally balanced meals from our kitchen to yours.
- Meal delivery services are expensive
While some meal delivery services can be pricey, many options are available at affordable prices. In fact, these services can help save money in the long run by reducing food waste and preventing unnecessary trips to the grocery store.
- The food is not fresh or healthy
When people picture pre-prepared meals in sealed-off containers, there’s often the assumption the food is not fresh compared to a home-cooked meal. At Cameron’s Kitchen, we use a unique packaging technology that allows the food to be stored for up to seven days in your fridge rather than receiving your order frozen.
We only use the freshest, locally sourced ingredients and provide a list of ingredients and nutritional information with complete transparency. We strongly suggest reading the ingredients and nutritional information on our website to ensure a meal meets your dietary needs.
- Meal delivery services are only for people who don't like to cook
With the increase in meal delivery services, it’s clear that people are progressively looking for convenient solutions that don’t compromise health and wellness. Meal delivery services can be a suitable option for anyone, regardless of their cooking abilities or preferences, particularly for busy individuals who are always on the go.
The benefits of our Gold Coast meal delivery service
If you’re on the fence about whether or not a meal delivery service is right for you or your household, here are the pros of leaving your meals to the experts:
- Portion control — Our pre-packaged meals help individuals control their portions for a healthy, well-balanced meal.
- Nutritional balance — At Cameron’s Kitchen, our meals only use fresh, local ingredients, so you know what you’re getting.
- Time-saving — Why spend your Sundays stressing about grocery shopping for the week ahead when you can kick back, relax and unwind in preparation for your busy work week? No muss, no fuss — leave the rest to us. Shop for your favourite meals from the comfort of your own home.
- Convenient — Meal delivery services can benefit busy individuals or those who don't have access to a kitchen, such as University students.
- Variety — Why spend your weekend meal prepping the same bland meal for the rest of the week when you can mix things up? After all, a mix of different ingredients is better for your overall health and well-being. Since each food contains various nutrients, eating the same meal every day might cause you to miss out on the nutrients your body needs for optimal health.
At Cameron’s Kitchen, we stock various meals to suit different dietary preferences and lifestyles, helping you maintain a balanced and enjoyable diet.
How to order your meal deliveries online
Ordering your fresh, healthy meals from Cameron’s Kitchen has never been easier! Simply follow the below steps:
- Shop from home with our Fresh Meal zone, with over 25 meals to choose from. The minimum order requirement is five meals and you can pay via credit, debit or PayPal. You can explore the relevant nutritional information for each meal on our website. Review your cart and add your delivery information.
- Once your order has been placed, you will receive an email with your order confirmation. When your order is ready to be delivered you will receive another email that contains a live tracker to track your delivery. Your delivery will arrive in a sealed styrofoam box with ice packs to keep your food nice and fresh from our kitchen to your door.
- Dig in! Whether you eat your meal on day one or day seven, it will taste just as fresh — guaranteed. Here at Cameron’s Kitchen we are big on recycling, so leave out your foam box and ice gel packs for our driver's collection on the next delivery day.
Order your fresh meal delivery, bursting with flavour, from Cameron’s Kitchen today
At Cameron’s Kitchen, we’re a family business that understands how tricky it can be balancing life as a parent, student or busy individual. That’s why we’re in the industry to empower people to regain some time to themselves and let us take care of the rest.
When shopping from Cameron’s Kitchen, you can rely on nutritionally balanced meals that adhere to benchmarked food safety standards for you and your loved ones so you can fuel your body with nothing but the best.
Increase your energy levels and productivity every day with a healthy, balanced diet from yours truly. But why take our word for it? Read our reviews to see why our customers can’t get enough!
Enter your postcode on our delivery page to see if delivery to your suburb is available. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to our customer service team, who would be delighted to assist you.