- Do your meal planning and shopping from home with our Fresh Meal zone – packed with more than 20 meal options to choose from.
- Feed the whole family the same dish each night, or mix and match to please fussy eaters!
- Order a minimum of five meals to take advantage of our free delivery service.
- You can see the calories at a glance, or delve into more nutritional details by clicking on the meal and selecting Nutritional Information.
- Review your cart and when you’ve selected all the meals you need for up to 10 days ahead, simply place your order!
- Once you’ve placed your order, you will receive an order confirmation so you know you can sit back and relax, knowing we’re jumping in the kitchen to cook for you.
- We will then deliver your order as outlined when you purchased. It will come in a sealed styrofoam box with plenty of cold ice packs inside. We guarantee that the food will get to you in the same condition it left the kitchen, no upside down boxes or disrupted meals!
- Enjoy fresh meals prepared with locally sourced ingredients! Make new mealtime memories while claiming back all that time that used to go into shopping, preparing and cooking.
- Rest assured that the meal you eat on day ten, will be just as fresh as it was on day one, meaning if life throws you curveballs (as it often does!), you can save your meals for another night.
- As we are big on recycling at Cameron’s Kitchen, we ask that you please leave your last foam box and gel packs out on the next delivery day, for our driver to collect.
- When you’re ready for your next order, simply repeat step one!
Hey, how about a discount on your meals!
Share the Love – Refer a Friend
Earn $15 off your next order for referring a friend!
From your ‘My Account’, use the ‘My Referrals’ feature to refer a friend. Each friend who uses your unique referral link and makes a purchase will earn you 10 points ($15) that you can use within 60 days!
"Ordered for the first time last week. I have had other meal prep companies before and I can honestly say these are the best! Real food and tastes great! My fussy toddlers even loved your Silverside."